Health Insurance & Self-Pay
We are in-network with the following health plans:
Blue Cross Blue Shield
Blue Care Network
We continue to add additional health plans to our list of accepted plans, please call 248-841-4080 to inqiur.
You are advised to contact your health insurance provider prior to
scheduling an appointment to inquire about your mental health benefits. These are some of the questions you can ask them:
1- Amount of your Annual Deductibles (amount set by
your plan you are first required to pay out of pocket before you start receiving insurance benefits)
2- Your office Co-Payment (amount you
are required to
pay during every visit).
3- Number of counseling sessions they allow per year.
4- If a Prior Authorization is required.
5- If they cover for Out-of-Network ( if your insurance is not listed above)
6- If they cover Marriage Counseling ( if you are coming for marriage counseling)
Please contact our office to inquire about our rates for any of the following services:
- Individual Counseling (50 minute session)
- Marriage / Couple Counseling (50 minute session)
- Family Counseling (50 minute session)
- Premarital Counseling (counseling prior to marriage, 50 minute session)
(A fee on sliding scale is available on a limited basis & with a proof of income)
Note: Upon your request your therapist will be able to provide you with a receipt with the date of
service, service code, clinical diagnosis, therapist's National Provider
Identification Number (NPI), and payment detail. You can submit a copy of your receipt to your health insurance for reimbursement if you are provided with this service. You also may be able to apply your
payments towards your annual medical expenses or deductible.
Payment and Cancellation Policy:
We generally ask that co-Payments and cash fees be paid at the time of each session in order to avoid a large balance due at the end of the month. We accept cash, checks, and all major credit cards including those connected with a HSA (Health Saving Accounts)
24 hour cancellation notice is required, otherwise you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.
LLPC's Supervision**: (Approved by NBCC)
Dina is approved by the State of Michigan & the National Board for Certified Counselors (NBCC) to provide supervision for those working towards the 3,000 post-degree counseling hours required for obtaining the Licensed Professional Counselor status (LPC). Dina has 14 years experience counseling clients from various backgrounds and with a variety of mental health and substance abuse problems. Individual and group supervision are available. The supervise is able to choose between once a week ONE HOUR supervision session or once every other week TWO HOUR supervision session, available days, evenings and weekends.
For additional information please e-mail Dina Abu-Isa directly:
**Supervision Requirements in the State of Michigan:
- You can start counting your supervision hours soon after receiving your limited license (LLPC)
- You must acquire a minimum of 3,000 hours of supervised practice in a minimum of two year period.
- You must complete 100 face to face supervision hours with your supervisor. Your supervision needs to continue from the time your LLPC license is issued through the time your LPC is issued (You may change Supervisors)
- Your professional disclosure statement shall identify the certified licensed professional counselor under whose supervision the limited licensed counselor's practice shall be confined.
- Your license must remain in good standing throughout your supervision period or the hours you accrued during the lapsed period will not count.
Michigan licensure application can be found at:
(Individual counseling, family counseling, couples and marriage counseling, counseling for children and adolescents, counseling for depression & anxiety, anger management, grief and trauma counseling)