Improving children mental health
North Oakland Counseling LLC   (248) 841-4080 - Therapy & Counseling for Individuals, Couples & Families
My Blog

Improving children mental health

"A Meaningful Action to prevent incidents such as the tragic one that took place in Newtown, Connecticut Include Better Funding for the Public Mental Health System. By many accounts, the public mental health system is ineffective. It can be difficult to receive quality treatment and in some cases any treatment at all. Our status quo mental health system represents a fragmented system, one in which many fall through the cracks, and is in need of drastic change. Very often, individuals without health insurance can’t and don’t receive mental health treatment. Federal and state government should stop slashing the budgets of mental health systems and realize that a mentally healthy society is less likely to produce mentally unhealthy people"

7 Comments to Improving children mental health:

Comments RSS
Andrew Corey on Sunday, January 20, 2013 5:51 AM
I've been never thought about the children health but your writing make me impress about children mental health. That gives me enough knowledge about this mental health and it is supportive to me and my child. Thanks
Reply to comment

Harlan Wines on Sunday, January 20, 2013 7:39 AM
Informative information about the mental health. As a student I like very much your student athletes. your information arise me about your service.That most important to know for every students. Thanks
Reply to comment

IPL Remurera on Monday, February 25, 2013 8:42 AM
I have been through several content on this very topic but the sufficient details about psychological wellness for children that I discovered here is something that all other weblogs are losing.
Reply to comment

Antwan Foulk on Sunday, March 03, 2013 2:43 AM
Good allocation! This is very informative for all those people. The public mental health system is ineffective. It can be difficult to receive quality treatment and in some cases any treatment at all. This is the most important part of health. Thanks dude for your great information you have shared us...
Reply to comment

employee drug testing on Monday, March 18, 2013 10:17 AM
I admire your thoughts and your way of expressing and putting it in front of readers is really something that I have seen after a long time. We need more writers like you.
Reply to comment

Vancouver psychologist on Tuesday, April 23, 2013 1:32 AM
Get sufficient information with this blog it is really very important to take care of our health and got very good routine with this page nice to read this thanks.
Reply to comment